Job ID: 104305161
Full time Glass technician/Glazier $18-$30
1 year experience $18-$20
2 years experience $19-$21
3 years experience $20-$22
4 years experience $21-$25
5+ years experience $22-$30
10+ years experience $25-$30
- Load vehicles with materials needed for daily tasks. Materials may include windshields, IGUs, windows, mirrors, glass shower enclosures, and others.
- Perform and assist in removal of old or damaged glass, windows, screens, or windshields and installing replacements.
- Install shower enclosures and mirrors
- Accurately read and use a tape measure.
- Be comfortable engaging in friendly conversation with customers.
- Maintain a clean, professional appearance including well-maintained hair and facial hair
Compensation is dependent on experience. Candidates will receive regular and generous raises according to their leadership potential, technical skills, customer service abilities, and reliability. Bonuses also occur regularly.
Clear Advantage Glass provides a mildly flexible work environment. Employees are encouraged to take personal time off in order to rest and return to work refreshed. During slow seasons employees may choose to leave early rather than stay until closing. Conversely, during the busy season employees may occasionally be required to stay late.
Clear Advantage Glass provides an outstanding work-life balance for its employees. The company culture is relatively relaxed, but very professional and courteous to customers. Employees who demonstrate reliability, capability, and interest will be encouraged to take leadership roles.
The candidate must be able to lift at least 70 LBS.
The candidate must pass a drug test.
Clear Advantage Glass
Exceeding the expectations of our customers with flat glass, windows, auto glass, shower enclosures, mirrors, table tops, screens, and more. Exceeding the expectations of our customers with flat glass, windows, auto glass, shower enclosures, mirrors, table tops, screens, and more.