Job ID: 131057574
Commercial General Contractor is seeking several experienced ground-up superintendents.
Must be willing to travel through US and have prior retail / commercial experience.
Must have ground-up experience.
Completes construction projects by scheduling materials, equipment, and personnel; monitoring progress; enforcing code and safety regulations; supervising staff and sub-contractors.
* Accomplishes work requirements by orienting, scheduling, and supervising sub-contractors.
* Meets construction work standards by following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving operational
problems; identifying work process improvements.
* Plans construction projects by studying blueprints; ordering and scheduling materials and equipment.
* Monitors construction projects by confirming instructions for carpentry, plumbing, electrical, concrete, painting, and related trades; conducting inspections; issuing change orders; approving work.
* Approves construction work by conducting inspections.
* Prevents fines and interruptions by complying with, and enforcing, codes.
* Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
* Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
*MUST BE WILLING TO TRAVEL THROUGH UNITED STATES
*Must have own laptop, cell phone, digital camera, printer/scanner, and internet access.
*MUST HAVE AT LEAST 2 YEARS OF GROUND-UP EXPERIENCE (SITE WORK, UNDERGROUND UTILITIES, ETC) AND VERIFYABLE REFERENCES.
*Please include a list of completed projects and locations.
*MUST BE ABLE TO START IMMEDIATELY.
Texas Alliance Group, Inc.