Job ID: 178747921
5 - 10 years
<< Manage / Estimate / Bid Project >>
ALL APPLICANTS MUST HAVE AT LEAST 10 YEARS CURRENT EXPERIENCE IN GARDEN-STYLE APARTMENT NEW CONSTRUCTION.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyze construction drawings and specifications.
- Understand contractual terms and conditions.
- Assemble accurate and well-organized estimates and proposals in a timely manner for Stipulated Price, Design-Build and Construction/Project Management formatted projects.
- Provide clear detailed quantity take offs.
- Itemize trade “scope of work” and prepare bid packages.
- Organize sub-contractors quotations, negotiate to insure quotes meet contract documents and issue proper documented purchase orders.
- Manage RPF process.
- Complete Budgeting and Scheduling for projects and track same. Monitor progress, requisition change orders and identify any potential risks.
- Maintain relationships with sub-contractors and clients.
- Insure site personnel are provided with proper documentation related to project.
- Work with and deal with concerns of field personnel.
- Provide and maintain unit pricing and database for material and labor costing.
- Formulate cost break down from estimates and for project progress.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 10 years experience working in the garden apartment construction field.
- Ability to use CAD programs.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Graduate from recognized engineering, architectural or construction management Program.
- Ability to work in an office and in the field in a fast-paced environment with variable working hours.
- Enjoy various challenges with a multitasked position from beginning through to the completion of a building project.
- Ideal candidate will have the desire, ability and ambition to work their way up to an executive management position within the firm.
- Knowledge in industry practices and procedures.
- Well-organized, able to plan, prioritize, and manage tasks.
- Detail oriented.