Job ID: 181753019
1 - 3 years
CRA Associates, Inc. is an Architectural/Civil Engineering firm in Chapel Hill, NC is seeking a candidate for the civil engineering department. This is a project manager level civil engineer with advancement opportuniites in the coming years. CRA has been in business for over 50 years. Projects include site development plans for schools, parks, recreation facilities, etc.
- Design and produce civil engineering construction documents (site plans, utility plan/profile, design reports, specifications)
- Civil utility and site design (water, sanitary sewer, storm drain, HGL modeling, fire flow design, and stormwater management) and coordination with typical mechanical utilities (gas, steam, chilled water, high voltage, emergency power, communications duct banks)
- Site grading, earthworks, and sediment/erosion control design and permitting
- Coordination with architects, landscape architects, mechanical engineers, contractors, and owners
- Work in accordance with company standards with project team from concept phase through construction administration for a variety of projects
Skills & Qualifications
- Four-year bachelor’s degree from an accredited program in Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Biological and Agricultural Engineering, Civil Engineering Technology, or related field
- Entry level to 3+ years of experience in civil engineering
- Experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D
- EI registered on path to obtaining PE
- Experience with stormwater amnagement plans, sanitary sewer, water distribution networks, and site grading etc..