Job ID: 181770005
ELCCO Inc. is an industry leading electrical contractor. Our goal is to consistently deliver top quality electrical installations in the most efficient and professional manner possible. We do so with our customers' success in mind: our competitive pricing and honest business practices will drive the growth of our customers and it is through that growth that our company will be most successful.
The Service Technician is a key role in the company's success. The Service Technician is responsible for
the installation or servicing of electrical infrastructure, troubleshooting, and maintenance within the
commercial, industrial, and residential settings. Performs unscheduled repairs and scheduled
maintenance on systems and equipment, based upon customer demand and need. Provides complete
customer satisfaction in a polite and professional manner.
Essential Qualifications & Responsibilities:
• This position requires a minimum of a high school diploma/GED
• Possess a valid electrical maintenance or journeyman's license in the state of Hawaii
• Must be proficient in the use of a PC and Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Word
• Outstanding communication & interpersonal skills
• Self-starter with a great deal of initiative and foresight
• Superior problem solving & troubleshooting skills
• Effectively troubleshoot electrical systems and recommends excellent solutions
• Performs necessary repairs to correct situations in a professional and productive manner.
• Respect for the customer's space & business & able to discover customer needs & expectations
• Exhibits a professional demeanor and promotes goodwill between the company and customers
• Understands and executes a wide range of situational safety processes & policies
• Produces service repair narrative and quotes (written and verbal) for customer, and submits
paperwork for time worked and repairs completed in a neat, accurate and timely manner.
We are pleased to offer the following Benefits:
• Competitive compensation
• Medical, Vision & Dental insurance
• Paid Vacation
• 401K Match
• Group life and AD&D Insurance.
• Safety Training & Continued Education
• Advancement opportunities and career growth
• Additional Employee Benefits
ELCCO, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.