Job ID: 206483051
Construction Superintendent will be responsible for managing field operation and sub-contractors. The successful candidate will possess impeccable personal integrity and business ethics, and a demonstrated track record as a team player. Must have experience managing people and projects in the field on construction jobs.
Responsibilities for the Construction Supervisor:
• Attend pre-construction and construction meetings taking notes on areas that may present future problems and present to project manager for consultation.
• Review job schedule and cost breakdown, resolving all differences of opinion with PM at the beginning of job.
• Set up job office and equipment trailers and see that permits, labor notices, safety rules and regulations, and E.E.O.C. materials are posted.
• Develop RFI list of inconsistencies.
• Onsite Supervision of subcontractors.
• Understand what each trade is responsible for.
• Ability to read, review and coordinate construction drawings, specs and shop drawings.
• Ensure/manage safe working environment in the field.
• Ensure safety regulations are followed by company and subcontractor crews.
• Ensure that the daily log is filled out properly and on a daily basis.
• Taking pictures on daily bases to track progress of construction
• Track and scheduling of purchase orders and sub-contractors
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Three to Five years related experience in the field of construction.
• Practical construction knowledge with the ability to read blueprints and plans.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office products.
• Proficient with Microsoft project (Schedule)
• Proven ability to meet deadlines.
• Ability to perform the physical labor necessary.
• Restaurant Experience for both Ground Up and Remodels
• Some knowledge of site work Benefits
• Weekly Food Per Diem
• Monthly Truck allowance
• Monthly RV allowance (if you use an RV)
• Company matched 401K once invested in the company a year
• Paid vacations once invested after 6 months
• Health Insurance once invested after 90 days
We are an established Restaurant General Contractor built on a deep network of expertise seeking an Experienced Superintendent that is willing to travel through the continental United States. Must have experience in general and commercial construction projects ranging from $1 -$3 Million (Restaurant Experience Preferred)