Job ID: 207171897
Super Excavators, Inc.
Super Excavators, Inc. has an immediate opening for a Safety Manager.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills/experience:
• Compliance with all OSHA/Safety related laws and procedures.
• Experience working in tunnels and shafts.
• Accident investigation, haz-com, confined space, first aid, CPR, MSHA, fall protection, PPE, relevant DOT regulations and equipment safety.
• Ability to develop job specific safety and risk management programs for field employees.
• Degree in Occupational Health & Safety and/or 2-3 years Managerial level safety experience.
Other key Requirements:
- Organize, plan, coordinate, communicate and implement safety programs, training, policies and procedures.
- Maintain effective working relationships with Foreman, Project Managers, Supervisors, other Safety Managers, etc.
- Exposure to various construction environments with ability to climb ladders, walk on uneven surfaces and in extreme temperatures.
- Above average oral and written communication skills.
- Willing to travel throughout continental U.S. up to 75%.
Benefits package includes company provided vehicle, laptop, phone and comprehensive insurance coverage including health/dental/vision plan, 401k with matching and profit-sharing contributions.
Super Excavators is focused on delivering quality projects using the latest innovations and technologies in Tunneling, Microtunneling, Foundation work, Slip lining, and Open Cut Construction. Constantly focused on our customer, our track record shows that we consistently deliver the most difficult projects on time and budget. Join our growing team to contribute toward our continuing success.
Please visit our website for information regarding our history and innovative project work. You can also find us on Facebook.