Job ID: 207994494
3 - 5 years
J & H Services, Inc is a Civil Construction company, mainly serving Southeast New Mexico and West Texas.
We offer Great Pay, Benefits and Advancement Opportunities
We are seeking a Professional, Experienced and Motivated Superintendent to oversee multiple excavation projects.
The duties for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Oversee and effectively manage employees, subcontractors and vendors.
- Coordinate as necessary with engineers, inspectors and suppliers during course of construction.
- Monitor and inspect all work during construction to ensure quality control and compliance with construction documents so specifications are being met.
- Set up and coordinate safety program and hold jobsite safety meetings as required.
- Manage daily operation of jobsite manpower and equipment.
- Manage the day-to-day field activities so project milestone dates and overall schedule completion dates are met.
- Meet with management on a regular basis to review project budget, discuss schedule and any pertinent updates and issues.
The qualifications required for the position are:
- Many years experience and thorough knowledge in the civil construction field.
- Understanding complex construction documents and procedures.
- Ability to multitask and oversee multiple projects daily.
- Must not be afraid to take a hand's-on approach as necessary.
- Must have strong leadership and communication skills.
- Must have basic computer knowledge.
- Must possess a driver's license, have an insurable driving record.
- Must pass a pre-employement drug screen.
- Must have ability to travel