Job ID: 210901461
1 - 3 years
V&V Construction LLC Specializing in Commercial EIFS (Exterior Insulation Finish System), Stucco,
looking for a full-time Project Superintendent.
Position Entails the superintendent to be able to manage multiple projects.
- Willingness to travel a minimum of three to four days a week to supervise construction projects in the southeastern United States.
- Good communication skills to direct our Foreman and other Subcontractors and General Contractors.
- Coordinate with General Contractors and Foreman on site and other Subcontractors to ensure most efficient means to complete scope of work.
- The ability to forecast any possible obstructions that can delay scope of work.
- Ability to supervise multiple projects simultaneously.
- Perform quality control checks.
- Take pictures daily on projects and forward them to Project Manager.
- Ensure that the Foreman is fully executing and complying with his contracted scope of work.
- Ensure General Contractor is working diligently to complete necessary work ahead of our scope.
- Daily Reports to be completed and emailed to Project Manager.
- Check for and identify safety concerns and violations.
- Ensure jobsite is clean with materials and equipment stored in a well-organized manner.
- Must have certifications to drive boom lifts, scissor lifts, fork lifts.
Competitive pay with benefits provided.