3 - 5 years
All-Rite Construction Co., Inc. is seeking a Traveling, WORKING, Superintendent with RETAIL Construction experience and a desire to join a growing company.
- Superivse all Subcontractors on site.
- Ensure safe Job Site.
- Maintain Job Schedule.
- Complete daily reports and client related documents.
- Time Managment
- Problem Solving
- Ensure that job progresses and communicate priorites to subcontractors.
- Maintain safe work environment and ensure that all people on jobsite adhere to company safety requirements. Hold regular job safety meetings.
- Maintain quality on project. Ensure that subcontractors follow plans and specifications.
- Maintain Job Schedule and communicate milestones to subcontractors.
- Completes daily reports and complete any client required documentation. Forward copies to the office.
- Oversee company and rental equipment.
- Work closely with Project Manager to achieve goal on each project.
- Ensure timely closeout of project. Ensure all punch list items are completed in a timely manner and ensure that the client is satisfied with the project.
- Evaluates performance of all subcontractors and make recommendations.
What can we offer you?
- Continued projects
- We offer excellent benefits including Health Insurance and 401K Employer Matching.
- Paid time off.
- Job Bonus program in addition to above average pay structure.
- Our community offers a relaxed lifestyle and family environment.
- Company provided cell phone/ Ipad.
What we need from you?
- Retail experience
- Ground up Experience a plus.
- Driven person who handle any challenge presented.
- This position is for candidates living in the Northeast Region ONLY and available to travel a territory in the Northeast, from Maine to South Carolina.
We would like to be able to answer all applications; however this is not always possible.
We'd like to thank you in advance for your consideration of our position and your application.
Job ID: 228280436