5 - 10 years
INDUSTRY LEADING COMMERCIAL LANDSCAPE CONSTRUCTION COMPANY
Work on some of the most prestigues, Marquis Projects in the Industry!
The Chief Estimator leads the estimating team and who has overall responsibility for the creation of budgets and estimates. The Chief Estimator is responsible for the oversight of the estimating process for all projects bid and awarded, and will establish standardized procedures, methods and processes for estimating and training.
Manages and coordinates the people, software and other resources used to perform the estimating functions. Projects range from fully defined conventional Bid-Build Projects to conceptual Budgeting.
- Assigns responsibilities for estimating team on each project.
- Identify and Train estimators
- Provide goals and follow through on estimating totals
- Identify risk issues and their order of magnitude
- Solicit subcontractor and/or supplier information & pricing
- Coordinate with Purchasing
- Oversee information output to the Field Staff
- Prepares conceptual budgets based on minimal information.
- Reviews and/or manages the review and scoping of specialty contractor bids.
- Reviews constructability issues with operational staff
- Builds effective relationships with customers, specialty contractors, suppliers, and personnel.
- Actively participates in industry, client and community relations to enhance company image.
- Salary: $150,000 To Start (Significant advancement opportunity)
- Comprehensive Benefits Package; 401k, Full Dental, Medical, PTO
- Company Vehicle
- Relocation Services for Qualified Candidates.
Skills / Competencies
- Proficiency in Spreadsheets, Programs, Takeoff systems including: OST, B2W, Excel
- Possess strong mathematical and computer skills
- Ability to breakdown landscape construction operations into a logical sequence of activities
- Manage a Team environment
- Professional Communication
- Must be able to meet deadlines
- Strong organizational, interpersonal skills.
- Good attention to detail with the ability to recognize discrepancies.
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Adept at Microsoft software
- B.S. / B.A. in Business or related Fields and or Equivalent related work experience.
- Minimum of 10 or more years in Landscape Construction estimating
- Minimum of 8 or more years Construction Project experience
Email resume to LCS: Response within 2 business days
Job ID: 236997904