3 - 5 years
We are looking for a trustworthy, take-charge individual to join our growing business as a Site Supervisor.
Our ideal candidate is experienced, responsible, and team-focused.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee day to day operations of the site
- Provide supervision for site safety and security; organize and document toolbox talks.
- Conduct regular inspections and maintenance of systems and equipment; handle emergencies appropriately, according to established OSHA and company procedures; prepare and file accident reports
- Manage and update Construction Schedule, Material Schedule, and Change Orders
- Manage and schedule subcontractors, lead field meetings with subcontractors, vendors and/or clients
Requiremetns and Qualifications
- CPR, OSHA 30 and First Aid Certification; 62 SST card preferred
- 3 years of prior experience in site supervisory roles
- Ability to work in an environment where urgency is the norm, without supervision
- Reading comprehension of technical documents
- Strong project management abilities with a "can do" work ethic and problem-solving capabilities
- Natural Stone and Tile Experience a +++
Job ID: 239752517