5 - 10 years
AT EA DAVIDOVITS & CO., INC. we are looking for a Seasoned Superintendent who desires to work for an established but growing mid-size GC where career advancement is a definite option.
- Assist Project Manager in preparation of aggressive but realistic construction schedules
- Commitment to completion of projects on time and within budget
- Ability to resolve field v/s plans' related discrepancies with a “can do attitude"
- Basic computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Excel
- Proven and effective management skills over contracted trades as well as provide leadership to carpenters, and laborers
- All work to be performed in strict coordination with the project manager
- Minimum 10 years commercialconstruction experience
- At least 5 years as a superintendent in full charge of ground-up projects
- Must have clean DMV and be able to pass background and health check-ups
- Stable employment history with no more than 4 jobs over the last 10 years
- We offer stable employment and a great compensation package including:
- Superb base salary plus profit sharing (based on individual's own projects)
- company provided truck & gas card,
- complete health and dental plan,
- 2 weeks paid vacations (for the first 2 years), then 3 years thereafter
- 8 paid holidays and 1 week sick pay
- 401k plan
- a great working environment that recognizes those individuals that go the extra mile for the company.
Job ID: 243840636