1 - 3 years
Duties & Responsibilities
- Working directly with current supervisors with crew oversight and to help accomplish tasks
- Assist teams comply with safety standards, policies and processes in order to ensure a safe working environment and minimize risk for all staff.
- Help supervise both internal and contracted personnel to assure the timely and cost effective completion of work within the area of responsibility.
- Assist in managing the operational workload of team to ensure allocated resources are fully utilized in order to deliver agreed upon work plan and execute work activities within budget cost.
- Assist in the review, ensures accuracy and executes the approval of area purchase orders, invoices and payroll activities.
- Assist in executing all work tasks in compliance with all Company, Federal and State policy and regulatory requirements.
- Assist in ensuring the crew is performing all tasks to company safety and quality standards.
- Assist in monitoring performance of allocated staff including issues relating to sickness, discipline and poor standards of work in order to ensure that work is performed efficiently and effectively.
- Promote and implement best practices in order to ensure all work tasks achieve high efficiency in a safe manner.
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree (Civil/Mechanical Engineering, Construction Management)
- 0-2 Years Experiences in a construction related field
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products
- Valid unrestricted Driver’s License
- Safety Certifications
- DOT Medical Examiner’s Certificate
Job ID: 247968756