NOW HIRING gutter installers for local family owned company. MUST have some type of construction experience. Will work with a team to install gutters, fascia/soffit, gutter guard and some roofing. Pay 17-23/hr dependent on experience. OT available. Full time positions available immediately. Apply Today here or online at our website.
• Energetic, hard-working, reliable applicants only
• Work cooperatively with a team on residential re-roofs
• Duties also include assisting teams with other installations including, but not limited to, gutters, gutter guards, fascia/soffit
• Pull inventory and ensure all materials are available to complete the job.
• Maintain a clean job site
• Communicate job status to management to assure the successful completion of all jobs
• Attend training sessions and team meetings on new products, installation methodology and safety, as needed
• Physical demands - Ability to work in challenging conditions including hot sun, cold winter, small spaces, heights a MUST
• Some prior roofing or general construction experienced preferred
• Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with those contacted during work, including but not
limited to peers and customers
• Ability to safely handle tools and materials commonly found in the construction industry such as extension ladders, hand
tools, lumber, roofing materials, etc.
• Regular, reliable and predictable performance required.
• Strong focus on customer service
• Capable of standing for long stretches of time and working at heights (on rooftops, climb ladders and stairs).
• Ability to work in challenging environments (hot sun, cold, wind, tight spaces, etc.)
• Valid driver's license
Job ID: 274850169