Do you enjoy working on exciting noteworthy projects? Are you quick at finding solutions? Do you want to work for a company that rewards you based upon your performance? If you’re the type of person that’s a self-starter that can thrive with a fast-paced environment…this is the opportunity to for you.
United Contractor Services is a growing national commercial specialty drywall & painting contractor. We are looking for highly motivated experienced Drywall Superintendents to service our clients in the Atlanta and National markets.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
With an active commitment to the communities in which we operate, our associates, their families and the belief that our Team Members are the most important asset of this thriving organization, we look to empower our associates to grow professionally while providing a competitive benefits and compensation package.
- Competitive Industry Salary
- Highly competitive performance incentive program that offers generous bonuses based on achievable metrics
- 401k Program
- Paid Time off Program
- Tuition reimbursement for associates
- 1-week paid volunteer leave each year in addition to our PTO program
- Charitable contribution company-match program
- Exceptional Medical, dental, and vision insurance coverages offered
- 100% paid 8-week maternity leave
- Opportunity for advancement in a rapidly growing company
- Company-paid $25,000.00 Life Insurance and AD&D Insurance
- Company-paid Short-Term Disability insurance, additional STD and LTD offered
- Truck allowance when traveling
- Per diem & lodging when traveling
- Cell phone reimbursement paid annually
The United Family of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status, such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation gender identity or age.
DAILY LIFE AT UNITED
- BUILD: Ability to thoughtfully and positively influence, lead, and manage change onsite project teams. Supervise, coordinate and manage all activities of the project team in all construction phases.
- DOCUMENTATION: Provide accurate management information on daily reports, timesheets, field work directives and quality control data for assigned project
- STRATEGY: Ensure that employees are properly placed in jobs that match their capabilities. Inspect work in progress to ensure workmanship meets job specifications and quality standards.
- COLLABORATION: Assist Estimators and Project Managers in pricing special conditions and change orders. Address, handle job site problems and attend job meetings.
- COMMUNICATION: Excellent oral and written communication, organization and interpersonal skills. Must be able to effectively communicate complex information to employees at all levels of the organization.
- COORDINATE: Oversees the operations of the construction site; from planning to completion. Responsible for daily scheduling, supervising all activities/ tasks and ensuring the safety and compliance of the site.
- SAFETY: Ensure adherence to all health and safety standards (OSHA) and mentor others in Injury-Free work Environments.
- GUIDE: Enforce company policies at all times. Strive to achieve customer satisfaction, integrity, profitability, productivity and employee satisfaction.
- 8-10 YEARS OF COMMERICAL DRYWALL FOREMAN EXPERIENCE REQUIRED (Please list specific commercial drywall experience on the resume)
- Ability to travel nationally
- Layout complex construction projects
- Expert blueprint reading of both Architectural and Structural Drawings
- Manage project schedules.
- Must be a motivated and detailed individual who can communicate positively with clients, sub-contractors and employees.
- Atlanta candidates only (local candidates need to apply), will be traveling up to 60% of the time.
MAKE YOUR MOVE
United Contractor Services is one of the largest and fastest growing specialty subcontractors in North America. We’re ranked in the TOP 50 Walls and Ceilings contractors in the US and we provide a broad range of value-add services to repeat customers in our various regional offices and throughout the United States. We are looking for people with the same principles that brought us to where we are today: self-motivated, passionate, and hardworking. If you want to join a team of superstars on a mission to change the Construction Industry, as well as experience a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to wake up every day knowing that you are an important and appreciated part of a passionate team of professionals…than United is ready for you!
THIRD PARTY AGENCY NOTICE: Please note that United Contractor Services does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies without a previously signed Recruitment Fee Agreement. United Contractor Services will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee and those resumes are deemed to be the property of United Contractor Services.