Progressive Roofing in Phoenix, AZ is currently seeking skilled Architectural Sheet Metal Workers to join our team. If you are a knowledgeable, skilled, team oriented and safety focused individual, then we invite you to apply!
As a member of our Architectural Sheet Metal team, you will be installing composite panels and metal facades in the commercial roofing field.
- Install Architectural Sheet Metal applications, including Steel Wall finishes, Composite Aluminum Wall finishes, Composite Aluminum Wall panels and Custom Zinc or Copper applications in the commercial roofing industry.
- Fabricate or alter parts at construction sites, using shears, hammers, punches, or drills
- Install and use rigging and hoisting equipment
- Install wall panel products according to specifications and building codes
- Drill and punch holes in metal, for screws, bolts, and rivets
- Maneuver units into position for installation, and anchor the units
- Secure metal panels in place, and interlock and fasten grooved panel edges
- Fasten seams or joints together with welds, bolts, cement, rivets, solder, caulks, metal drive clips, or bonds to assemble components to repair sheet metal items
- 2-3 years’ commercial cladding experience
- Ability to safely work at heights
- Can perform physical activities on a regular basis
- Analyze information and evaluate problems
- Can clearly communication with supervisors and co-workers
- Safely operate mechanical devices and equipment
Benefits: Competitive wages, Medical & Dental Insurance options available, 401K, company paid short term disability, company paid life Insurance, earned paid time off and opportunity for advancement.
Our offer to you: We work together closely and respect each other. If that is just as important to you as it is to us, apply now!
***Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Compliant Employer**