Scheduling and Project Coordinator
Compensation: $60,000 to $75,000 per year dependent on experience
employment type: full-time
Established in 1971, DeAndrea Coring and Sawing, Inc. was one of the first companies of its kind in the Colorado region. We are a firm that specializes in the sawing and drilling of concrete asphalt. Working on projects from egress windows in residential homes to saw cutting and removing over 400,000 linear feet of concrete at our local wind turbine factory, we have continued to be a leader in the industry for over 40 years.
Our mission at DeAndrea Coring and Sawing, Inc. is to provide the highest quality service available in the Rocky Mountain Region in the concrete and asphalt sawing and drilling industry.
We are currently looking for office staff. If you are highly organized, self-motivated individual interested in working for a well-established company in a fast paced growing environment contact us today.
Office Environment: (Construction Industry)
Office Hours: 6:30 am-5:00 pm
This position is responsible for coordinating all labor, equipment and resources to complete jobs on time, profitably and to the satisfaction of the customer. The Scheduler and Project Manager also serves as a primary contact on a day to day basis between DeAndrea operators, clients, and Sub-Contractors.
- Responsibilities Include:
- Scheduling Operators
- Excellent communication skills and customer rapport
- Must ensure adherence to the companies signature authority policy.
- Excellent writing and math skills required
- Ability to follow company policies and procedures
- Problem solving skills, including the ability to assess a situation, quickly focus on the relevant issues and create multiple solutions for resolution.
- Maintain equipment and truck schedule daily, specific to schedule.
- Schedule all labor daily and maintain daily, weekly, and monthly schedule.
- Manage crew by applying DeAndrea's policies, assign employees, recommend advancement.
- Set , modify or oversee job and job phase schedules and adjust/reassign resources to meet DeAndrea's commitments and enhance profit.
- Give small verbal quotes and receive quotes for routine jobs.
- Maintain truck inventories and inspections. Manage company's tools and equipment for maximum effectiveness
- Ensure all jobs and job phases progress according to schedule
- Provide operators with work orders in operator's box each night for the following work day. The scheduler is to see that the operator prepares the necessary equipment the night before for jobs scheduled on the following day to establish a productive work schedule.
- Review schedule throughout the day and reassign operators as needed to ensure every job scheduled for the day.
- Customer care is a priority for every job. DeAndrea prides itself on customer sevice.
- Maintain contact and track operator via phones and GPS to ensure optimal productivity
- Call customers periodically to update status of job arrival
- Maintain postive customer service daily.
- Ensure that all operators follow all company procedures and policies
- Provide written appraisal of excellence of work performance and review with employee
- Provide written warning of non-compliance with safety procedures/policies and review with employee
- Approve employee time off, Record All
- Accurately document all incidents
- Typing skills required
- Control the proper use of blades and bits to ensure that these costs are in line with the company budget and goals
- Order and receive new blades and bits
- Distribute blades to operators when needed
- Record and report returned blades from operators
- Inventory and order new blades weekly to ensure proper inventory and reduce blade costs
- Perform weekly truck inspections and truck inventory. Maintain truck inventories. Maintain inventory for operator's needed supplies
- As directed by President and General Manager
- Construction Management Degree, Business Degree or Equivalent
- Concrete Construction Experience 2-5 years
- Project Management Experience 2-5 years
- Please submit with your resume your typing speed/WPM (there will be a typing test during interview,50+WPM minimum requirement)
- Hours 6:30 am-5:30 pm required (Night and Weekends can be required, some days may be earlier or later dependent on schedule
- Government Contracts require mandatory random drug testing
- Valid rivers license required
- Benefits include Vacation, PTO, Paid Holidays, Medical, and IRA offered