A-1 Chuck's Painting Inc. is searching for a Professional Painters with great attention to detail. Our Professional Painters will be expected to follow written and verbal instructions, and use a variety of tools to paint surfaces. Other responsibilities include completing minor repairs and selecting correct paints and primers. The ideal candidate will be able to understand and complete projects on time and to budget.
To be successful as a Professional Painter, you should have great stamina and time management skills.
Professional Painter Responsibilities:
- Selecting the correct tools and paints for projects.
- Preparing walls and other surfaces before painting.
- Mixing and applying paints, varnishes, and sealants for a lasting finish.
- Covering for protection any exposed objects and surfaces.
- Using fillers such as putty and plaster to repair cracks..
- Obeying workplace safety rules.
- Keeping the workspace and tools clean.
Professional Painter Requirements:
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experience painting residential or commercial spaces.
- Knowledge of all the applicable health and safety standards.
- Good planning and organization skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Solid communication skills.
- Good balance and physical strength.
- Candidates must have their own hand tools, a valid driver’s license, and their own transportation.
- Bonuses based on performance and job completion.
- Pay increase after 3 months.
Please submit your contact information and/or resume by clicking apply below.