- Do you enjoy physical work both indoor and outdoors, talking with people, providing a great customer experience and learning new technologies?
- Are you seeking an opportunity in a small business where you have independence, confidence, and can have control of your success?
- Are you a natural leader who is adaptable and willing to learn new skills?
Bresco Broadband is one of the fastest growing ISP's in central Ohio. We focus on the customer experience and deliver blazing fast internet, TV and Telephone at affordable rates. Bresco Broadband has two Data Centers, and an extensive fiber optic network.
We provide Fixed Wireless, Fiber and Multi-Tenant (apartment & condominium) Internet Access. Our team is our most valuable resource. We take great care of our team and our team takes care of our customers. We provide our Technicians with on-the-job training, company cell phone or $50/Month Cell Phone Allowance, laptop and tools. Our Field Technicians / Installers work as two-man teams and are responsible for multiple customer visits daily which could include completing site surveys, installing equipment, ensuring a quality internet connection and educating our customers on our services. Installers/Technician
1. Conducting Site Surveys - Determine the best positioning of our equipment for strongest signal reception.
2. Installing cutting edge technology - install mounts and antennas while ensuring wireless connectivity to company infrastructure.
3. Educating customers - review order with the customer and teach them the basics to use and enjoy their new service.
4. Working as a team of three, two field techs working at customer sites. and an office tech to support you.
A successful Field Technician / Installer will have the following:
- At least 1-2 years’ experience as a an Alarm, Satellite, Cable TV installatiion technician performing related services for homes and/or businesses. Entry level positions also available.
- Strong customer service skills; friendly, approachable and motivated with a strong work ethic and high degree of integrity.
- High energy, being resourceful, and strong multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic computer skills; basic electronics and/or audio/video knowledge is helpful.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time on a ladder, lift at least 70 lbs at times, crawl into small spaces, work in all climates.
- Willingness to work flexible schedules including weekends, holidays and evenings.
- Must be able to work overtime or be on call at times, this position is 40 to 40+ hours a week. Extra pay for being on-call.
- Must be willing to travel within 1 hour of Columbus
- Must possess a valid driver's license and have a driving record that meets company minimum safety standards and be able to be insured on company insurance policy.
- High school diploma or GED preferred; college or technical/vocational school a plus.
- Cable TV, Alarm, or Satellite industry experience is a plus.
- Passion for technology, gaming or computers is a plus.
- Home or Commercial Construction, Roofing, Drywall, Maintenance background a plus.