We are look for a talented and competent HVAC LEAD INSTALLER Someone who knows his stuff. If this is you, read on........
Job Description: Installation of various types of equipment, includes but not limited to heat pumps, air conditioning, gas furnaces, boilers, whole house humidifiers/dehumidifiers, controls, wiring and more!
· 3-5 years of hands on experience
· Removal of old equipment & installation of new equipment
· Can create material lists need for each install
· Someone who will treat the customer's home with respect and preform as though it was his own home and keep the
job site clean
· A leader that can organize his hvac helpers and teach them proper technique
· Maintain a organized and clean company vehicle at all times.
· Able to lift and carry 50lbs+, Stand, bend and kneel for extended periods
· Must be able to come to work everday with good additude
· Flexible and willing to work overtime (as needed) Phyically and mentally capable to perform duties
· Clean driving record and speaks English
· Paid vacation, holidays and sick leave
· Retirement Program
· Medical Insurance (health, dental, vision)
· Top competitive pay
· Company vehicle
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year
All employees will be provided with gloves, masks, shoe covers and hand santizer.
Job ID: 309286306