- ADT Solar
- Germantown, Maryland
This job ad was removed 24 days ago. It either:
- Has been filled
- Was taken down by the employer
- Didn’t pass our most recent quality check
Search for other opportunities and apply to jobs you're interested in as soon as you can to ensure you don't miss out!
ADT Solar is seeking a licensed Journeyman Electrician . The Sunpro electrician is responsible for installing residential and light commercial photovoltaic (PV) systems. The Sunpro electrician provides excellent service and ensuring a positive customer experience.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure customer satisfaction above all else.
- Install electrical service equipment, wiring, and devices required for the installation of residential and light commercial solar PV systems.
- Install projects as contracted and designed.
- Obtain all required materials to complete assigned project, including renting special construction equipment.
- All electrical work meets or exceeds current National Electrical Code as well as local jurisdiction requirements.
- All projects are completed in a workman-like manner and within scheduled time frames.
- Build residential PV and energy storage systems.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot electrical component and system issues in AC&DC circuits.
- Lead safety efforts for work best practices with the Field Operations team.
- Review project packets for completeness and accuracy.
- Ensure a quality installation experience for the customer.
- Oversee and effectively communicate with local inspectors.
- Work independently with minimum supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Reports directly to the Territory Manager.
- Create a positive work environment.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Must have an active Journeyman Electrician license.
- Solar experience is a plus.
- 3+ years of experience as a Residential Electrician.
- Ability to calculate total load amperage ratings, wattages, KW & KVA sizes.
- Ability to perform physical requirements of the project.
- Ability to work in extreme environments (example: hot sun, cold, crawl spaces, etc.)
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and drawings.
- Professional appearance and demeanor, with excellent communication skills.
- Must be a motivated team player, looking to succeed.
- Strong work ethic and grit.
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record required.
Job ID: 354044968