Construction Project Engineer
- Lucas Construction Group, LLC
- Scottsdale, Arizona
Lucas Construction Group is founded on collaborating with others, sharing experiences and embracing fun. We may seem like an emergent start-up company, but we have big goals, an entrepreneurial spirit and amazing growth potential. Now that we have your attention, this is your shot to send us your resume, elevate your career and embrace your passion.
We are fairly new, but we aren’t on our own. Lucas Construction Group is part of the Inspired Healthcare Capital family of companies, which started as a real estate investment firm, but has grown to include a development company, and an architectural firm. As part of a larger family, we’re able to offer you a competitive salary and benefits package that includes a relaxed office atmosphere (Hello, casual attire!), flexible hours, hybrid work options and unbelievable company events.
We have an exciting newly created Project Engineer (PE) position at Lucas Group Construction! Our Project Engineer will be responsible for supporting the Project Managers and Superintendents to plan, coordinate, and execute all aspects of the construction process. This position offers the right candidate a ton of growth and learning opportunities as our company rapidly expands in our Scottsdale office!
Project Engineer Job Skills:
- Understands Construction Design Documents and Specifications.
- Development of submittal logs and evaluation/distribution of returned submittals for construction or coordination.
- Create RFI’s and manage responses for cost and/or schedule changes.
- Work with Project Manager to evaluate impacts to project budget and schedule resulting changes in the work, administration of the contract, or field conditions.
- Manage the change order process and work with the project team to finalize change order requests for submission.
Project Engineer Qualifications:
- BS in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or Mechanical Engineering with 2-4 years of experience.
- Must be extremely organized, accurate, detail-oriented, and dependable.
- Must be proficient on construction management software, specifically Procore, Microsoft Projects, and Bluebeam.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- 401(k) with employer match
- Health insurance with % employer paid premium
- Dental, vision and life insurance options
- Paid time off
- Paid sick time
- (9) paid holidays per year
- Casual office attire
- Company outings and events
- And much more!
Job ID: 356452067