- Seattle Housing Authority
- Seattle, Washington
This job ad was removed 4 days ago. It either:
- Has been filled
- Was taken down by the employer
- Didn’t pass our most recent quality check
Search for other opportunities and apply to jobs you're interested in as soon as you can to ensure you don't miss out!
The Organization: The mission of the Seattle Housing Authority (SHA) is to enhance the community by creating and sustaining decent, safe, and affordable living environments that foster stability and self-sufficiency for people with low incomes.
The Position: We are looking for someone to perform routine tasks related to the maintenance, repair, and modification of buildings, equipment, and comment areas.
The Compensation: The pay rate is $36.82 per hour.
- We offer medical, dental, vision insurance, and Public Employees' Retirement (PERS), if hired into an eligible position.
- We also offer generous paid leave and holidays
- Proof of vaccination on first day of employment. Please read our vaccination policy.
- Must have specialized training in at least one field of maintenance
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid Washington state driver’s license with an insurable driving record
The Location: Multiple sites, Seattle, WA
Why Should You Apply?
- Competitive salary
- Great benefits
- Reasonable hours
- Opportunities for on-the-job training
For additional information on the job, please see the full posting.
For information on our hiring practices, see our diversity policy and equity policy.
Job ID: 357877813