Lead Field Maintenance Tech
- Johnston Enterprises
- Soddy Daisy, Tennessee
This job ad was removed 5 days ago. It either:
- Has been filled
- Was taken down by the employer
- Didn’t pass our most recent quality check
Search for other opportunities and apply to jobs you're interested in as soon as you can to ensure you don't miss out!
Field Maintenance Technician Lead
Johnston Enterprises is currently seeking a versatile lead to supervise a maintenance team in the field.
- Sick of worrying every time you or your family gets sick?
- Sick of worrying about missing pay due to having to miss a day?
- Sick of not being compensated fairly?
- If one or more of the above apply to you.
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits are offered to all employees.
- Paid Time Off accrues immediately upon hire.
- Competitive wages with ample opportunities for overtime past 40 hours.
Still interested; at Johnston Enterprises, we are a family-owned business with 20-plus years of operating experience. We provide construction, maintenance, and repair services for existing structures throughout the country. We are looking for the following qualities in our team leads and supervisors:
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 3+ years of experience in at least 2 of the following trades: Carpentry, drywall repairs, painting, flooring installation/repair, masonry, and concrete repair/replacement.
- Minimum of 1-year supervisory experience.
- Current driver’s license.
- Ability to drive a truck with a trailer.
- Ability to travel out of town for work.
- Ability to pass a drug screening and background check.
- Knowledge of and ability to use hand tools and power equipment in a safe manner.
- Able to perform for a minimum of 8 hours per day 5 days per week. (May be required to work over time; after hours; on weekends, for emergencies, or on-call.)
- Ability to quickly grasp a firm understanding of client and manufacturer’s requirements.
- Work well independently and within a team.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to problem solve to complete tasks without errors.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Ability to learn and apply new skills quickly.
- Self-motivated and committed to high-quality work that is completed on time.
- Functional computer skills, including emails and office suite.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Hourly + 7 days of PTO plus paid major holidays.
- Pay range: $18.00 - $30.00 (Pay based on experience)
- Bonuses are available for superior performance on projects.
Job ID: 360061699