Project Manager - Construction and Remodeling
- Executive Improvements
- Stafford, Virginia
Executive Improvements LLC has been completing home renovations and building homes in the Northern Virginia, Washington DC, and Maryland areas for the last 15 years. We pride ourselves on exceeding our customers expectations by bringing their dreams to life and provide world class service in the process. Executive Improvements is a fully licensed Class A contractor, maintaining both commercial and residential licensing. Currently our company is going through an exciting growth phase having secured several contracts with national retailers as well as growing our commercial development and home building divisions. We are looking for highly motivated individuals to join our team and help us continue to develop and grow each of the divisions of our company. If you are a team player that has a strong work ethic, presents with a clean-cut appearance, strives to provide superior customer service, and are a results driven professional our company may be a great fit for you!
We are looking for experienced Construction Project Managers to supervise a wide range of construction projects from start to finish. You will organize and oversee remodeling and construction projects to ensure quality of work, completion time, and adherence to budget. An excellent Construction Project Manager must be well-versed in all construction methodologies and procedures and be able to coordinate a team of professionals of different disciplines to achieve the best results. The ideal candidate will have an analytical mind and great organizational skills.
- Use office/web based operations software to update the status of all projects (Builder Trend).
- Negotiate contracts with external vendors to reach profitable agreements
- Capacity to manage multiple projects and teams in the field concurrently.
- Determine needed resources (manpower, equipment and materials) from start to finish with attention to budgetary limitations
- Plan all construction operations and schedule intermediate phases to ensure deadlines will be met
- Coordinate with warehouse and office staff on material requests
- Ability to prioritize workload and be responsive to client requests
- Supervise the work of teams in the field and give them guidance when needed.
- Evaluate progress and provide daily updates
- Ensure adherence to all compliance, health and safety standards and report issues
- Proven experience as construction project manager
- In-depth understanding of construction procedures and material and project management principles
- Familiarity with quality, health and safety standards
- Working knowledge of MS Office suite and Builder Trend a plus
- Familiarity with construction/ project management software
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- A team player with leadership abilities
- PMP or equivalent certification will be an advantage
Job ID: 361358424