Commercial Construction Superintendent
- Eichberg Construction
- Rockville, Maryland
YOUR SEARCH IS OVER ... JOIN EICHBERG CONSTRUCTION TODAY!
Are you a Site Superintendent with 10+ years base building experience?
What are you really looking for in your next position?
- Challenging projects where your knowledge and experience is respected.
A team of competent, committed professionals working with you on your team.
Great salary and benefits.
A stable, reputable company where you can stay for a long time.
Mentors and Leaders who “walk the talk.”
If any of these are what you want in your next company, let's talk today!
Eichberg Construction has been around for over 48 years and many of our team members have spent their careers with us. Our business is thriving and we've got immediate opportunities for seasoned Superintendents who have experience in commercial base building and multifamily building construction. We are located in Rockville, MD and many of our job sites are in DC. If you have 10+ years experience and have a success record in finishing jobs on time and on budget, we want to talk with you. Send us your resume and we'll be in touch.
Our employees will tell you that we offer a great working environment in a new state of the art office, have an exciting pipeline of projects, a team atmosphere of support and positivity, and a place to sharpen your skills and develop good habits while building interesting projects. We’re not DC’s largest…..we’re a place where the owners of the business are involved every day, a place where you’re not just a number…..a place where you can make an impact and move through the ranks. A place you can call home.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Manage on-site projects from start to finish meeting project schedule, troubleshooting issues, ensuring subcontractors meet contract commitments and owner/management is informed of project status.
- Communicate daily with the Project Manager.
- Interface with PM, architect or client to address and resolve project issues and concerns.
- Ensure and manage job site safety and quality control
- Handle change order requests and ensure accurate accounting of changes and additional work performed.
- Participate in weekly meetings with the owner, management and Project Manager.
Do you have the following skills, knowledge, and experience?
- 10+ years of commercial building construction and adaptive use/renovation experience successfully managing field crews and subcontractors. Experience with base building and multifamily building construction is a must.
- Expert knowledgeable in commercial building systems and construction plans and documentation.
- Ability to instruct and inspect superior craftsmanship.
- Proven experience setting realistic expectations and surpassing them.
- Demonstrated excellence in managing the client relationship during a project.
- Proactive with the ability to anticipate and solve problems before they arise.
- Capacity to coordinate multiple tasks through superior time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to use Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook and experience with Procore or similar construction software to communicate with the team and clients.
- Works collaboratively and holds oneself to very high standards.
- A BS or BA degree from an accredited college is a plus.
- Bilingual a plus.
What did you not hear that you want to know more about? APPLY TODAY and let us answer any further questions you have. If you don't hear from us, that's because you may not have the qualifications we need. Be sure to answer the screening questions and highlight the qualifications you do have so we don't miss them.
We look forward to hearing from you and potentially calling you a trusted colleague!
Job ID: 352477835