Job Title: Estimator
Location Option: Midlothian, VA
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Read and interpret project plans and specifications.
- Use take-off software to generate project take-offs.
- Pre-bid document review, generation of project take offs and compiling formal proposals.
- Receive and analyze bid invitations, solicitations and budget requests.
- Prepare detailed estimates for scopes involving selective demolition, asbestos and lead abatement, mold remediation and ICRA (infection control risk assessment).
- Travel to pre-bid and job site meetings prior to bidding.
- Maintain and foster supplier and partner relationships within the subcontracting and CM/GC community.
- Review scope and contract language when partnering with owners/CMs/GCs/Subcontractors.
- Ability to meet deadlines and mange bid list due dates.
Experience and Qualifications Needed:
- 2 years construction estimating and project management (preferred).
- Proficient with Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Experience using on-screen takeoff software (preferred).
- Experience with Bluebeam (preferred).
Job ID: 247112365