Rock Haven Builders is seeking qualified a punchout carpenter for immediate work in the Philadelphia, PA area.
Candidates should be familiar with residential construction rough and finish, with minimum 5 years experience, reliable transportation and valid driver license.
- Patch work and paint
- Measure, cut, or shape wood, trim, drywall, and other materials
- Clean and prepare surfaces for applications of plaster, cement, or similar materials, such as by drywall taping
- Clean-up of job site
- Install appliances, shower doors, faucets, door handles and other minor fixtures
- Window and hardwood install is a plus
- Additional duties required as needed
- Must have own tools
- 3-5 years of carpentry experience required
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with those contacted in the course of work, including customers
- Ability to work in challenging environments (hot sun, cold wind, tight spaces, etc.)
- Ability to stand for long stretches of time, and to work at heights (willing and able to work on roofs, climb ladders and stairs)
- Ability to safely handle tools and materials commonly found in the construction industry, such as: ladders, lumber, roofing materials, etc
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and customer service skills
- Strong technical and critical thinking skills
- Thrive in a team environment
- Regular, reliable and predictable attendance required
- Ability to clear a pre-employment drug screen
* Competitive compensation
* Health insurance after introductory waiting period
* 401(k) savings plan for eligible positions
Rock Haven Builders is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.