Showcase your skills with Studio Shed as a Glazier! Join a national leader in the rapidly growing market of well-designed, prefabricated backyard structures, single room studios and Accessory Dwelling Units (ADU’s). Studio Shed fosters an innovative culture to apply emerging trends for flexible living spaces!
Join Studio Shed in setting the highest standards for this “Shed Revolution”!
Our competitive total compensation package includes health benefits, vacation time, personal time and unlimited opportunities for personal and career growth!
Key Responsibilities: (Other duties as assigned)
· Ability to carry out instructions communicated in writing, orally, electronically, or in diagram form
· Ability to read general shop plans and blue prints
· Must be able to read a tape measure, working drawings, calipers and speed square
· Ability to operate air compressor, air tools, hammer, saw, drill, and other basic power tools
· Ability to add / subtract in all units of standard US measures, using whole numbers, fractions, and decimals
Work Environment: Often required to stand, use repetitive hand motion, hear, listen, talk, sit, and walk. Often required to climb stairs, reach overhead, pull, push, and lift up to 75 pounds. Operates in a professional office environment as well as within a manufacturing environment subject to inside environmental conditions and noise.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the incumbent for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Job ID: 273260796