- Complete Quality Remodeling
- Whitehouse, Texas
This job ad was removed 4 days ago. It either:
- Has been filled
- Was taken down by the employer
- Didn’t pass our most recent quality check
Search for other opportunities and apply to jobs you're interested in as soon as you can to ensure you don't miss out!
Your Trusted East Texas Home Remodeling Experts. When it comes to your choice of home renovation experts, our mission is to show you exactly why you can count on Complete Quality Remodeling. Our Tyler remodeling company has been serving the residents of Tyler, Texas, and the surrounding communities since 2008. Our home remodeling services range from tile installation and drywall replacement to painting projects and soffit repair. No matter what size project you have in mind, you can trust our team to provide superior results. Our Tyler, Texas, company’s commitment to fast, honest, efficient, and quality work is what sets us apart from our competitors.
Lead Carpenter Job Description:
We are looking to hire a skilled lead carpenter to provide guidance and supervision to the project team involved in construction projects. The lead carpenter’s responsibilities include assigning and explaining tasks to the project team, responding to clients’ requests for emergency repairs, and regularly inspecting work done by the project team to ensure that it conforms to certain specifications. You should also be able to help the production manager solve project-related problems.
To be successful as a lead carpenter, you should provide regular progress updates to the production manager. Ultimately, an exceptional lead carpenter should be able to attend various carpentry seminars to keep abreast of new products and installation methods.
Lead Carpenter Responsibilities:
- Assigning and explaining tasks to the project team.
- Communicating with clients to determine the time frames for completing projects.
- Calculating the amount of labor, time, and materials needed for each project.
- Creating and adjusting project schedules accordingly.
- Ordering all construction materials needed for projects.
- Supervising the company's field carpenters, unskilled and semi-skilled workers, and subcontractors.
- Performing all carpentry duties required, including both rough and finished carpentry.
- Maintaining accurate records of all work done by the project team.
Lead Carpenter Requirements:
- Valid driver's license.
- Proven experience in residential remodeling or construction.
- Sound knowledge of safety standards and procedures.
- The ability to safely operate power tools.
- The ability to read blueprints.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
Complete Quality Remodeling
Job ID: 359795161