Comercial Multi - Family Superintendent
- Highmark Construction
- Logan, Utah
Are you looking to forward your carrier with a family-oriented company? Are you tired of feeling like you are just an employee number with nowhere to go? Are you looking for a competitive wage with a great incentive bonus and compensation package? Look no further, Highmark offers this to individuals with the same goals.
We are looking for Superintendents and assistant superintendents for multi-family projects on the Wasatch Front.
The key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Overall day-to-day management of the Jobsite which includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Initiate and maintain a positive relationship with all City and state inspectors.
- Understand the use of a computer and software with training available for PRO-CORE
- Detailed Daily reporting of Jobsite.
- Active in the concern for Jobsite safety.
- Ensure all personnel are wearing proper safety equipment, hard hats, safety glasses, ear plugs, etc.
- Maintain a clean job site.
- Understanding of the plans and specifications for your project. The Jobsite Superintendent should know the plans and specs better than anyone else on the project.
- Assist the Project Manager in preparing RFI’s.
- Work closely with the Project Manager to maintain the project schedule
- Meet with subcontractors prior to beginning work to review their scope of work and the project schedule
- Ensure that subcontractors’ work is completed per plans and specifications
- Maintain accurate as-built drawings throughout the project
- Conduct Daily and Weekly meetings at the Jobsite with subcontractors
- Do a 3-week look ahead every week. Ensure that subcontractor will be onsite per schedule,
- Work with the Office Administrator and Project Manager to review invoices for accuracy.
- Make sure to manage all dumpsters, equipment rental, chemical toilets, etc.
- If requested, assist the Project Manager with the review of subcontractors’ pay applications for accuracy
- Prepare and complete Punch List items
- Assist the Jobsite Administrator in the return/pick up of all rented items near completion of the project
Knowledge and Skills, we Value:
- Being professional in all communication with Owners, Vendors, Subcontractors, Co-workers, and inspectors.
- Clean and professional appearance.
- Read and interpret plans and specifications
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Being highly organized
- Being able to multi-task and prioritize tasks appropriately
- PRO-CORE knowledge.
- Microsoft Project
Job ID: 362205824