M & A Architectural Preservation
M&A has over 5000 square feet of space for millwork and window restoration in its conservation shop, with office space in the same facility, and it employs a group of dedicated construction professionals and master craftspeople. The firm has maintained its focus on restoration for decades and continues to provide its clients with outstanding service and quality in the preservation of their historic structures.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
• Window restoration
• Custom new windows
• Restoration and replacement of doors
• Interior woodwork and paneling restoration
• Restoration of lobbies and entrances
• Restoration of wood staircases and balustrades
• Exterior restoration of façades, entrances, balconies
• Restoration of cupolas and towers, with structural repairs
• Surveys, reports and documentation of building condition
• Custom millwork installations
Job Openings with M & A Architectural Preservation
We currently do not have any open positions, but please check back soon.
Join our Talent Network to be considered for future opportunities at M & A Architectural Preservation