Green Water Energy LLC
Green Water Energy is an Economically Disadvantaged Women Owned Small Business (EDWOSB), Native Owned 8(a) Prime Contractor specializing in public works and Federal commercial and industrial projects.
We excel at providing mechanical, electrical and architectural upgrades for industrial, education, and commercial projects.
The Green Water Energy Difference
• Our superintendents, project coordinators and project managers are highly knowledgable of complex building mechanical systems.
• Because we typically self perform the building mechanical systems, our team is more aware of the complex nature and corresponding technical approach required to successfully complete mechanically intensive projects.
• Our field staff and tradespeople are all licensed by one or more states’ licensing bureaus in their craft.
• In-house written quality control program, monitored by NAVFAC/Army Corps of Engineers certified staff.
• In-house site safety and health officer that reviews and monitors our safety procedures, written safety plans, and tool box safety meetings.
• In-house fabrication of complex or custom building architectural products and building mechanical components.
• In-house and outsourced CPM scheduling.
Job Openings with Green Water Energy LLC
We currently do not have any open positions, but please check back soon.
Join our Talent Network to be considered for future opportunities at Green Water Energy LLC