Job ID: 145377397
At Hardaway Construction Corp., our Superintendents are responsible for successfully completing the project. As the leader on our construction sites, the Superintendent helps to attain profit, quality, and schedule goals, ensure workplace safety, exceed the owner’s expectations, and promote a positive company image.
Our current Needs Are:
As the Superintendent, you would have the following responsibilities:
• CONTRACT: Familiarity with building the project in accordance with contacts, documents, plans, specifications, subcontracts, purchase orders, etc.
• SCHEDULE: Working with the Project Manager to develop the project schedule; organizing all trades in relation to the schedule utilizing people, equipment and materials. Planning ahead by managing work on the critical path; developing and implementing a recovery plan in the event a delay occurs.
• BUDGET: Reviewing the cost status with Project Manager to maintain and improve margins.
• QUALITY: Establishing a high level of quality by which all completed work is measured; uses the punch system and quality control measures.
• SAFETY: Ensuring the project is maintained in an orderly, clean, secure and professional manner. Investigates and reports accidents and implements the company safety program. Our goal is zero accidents.
• CUSTOMER SERVICE: Going above and beyond to maintain excellent customer satisfaction at all times. This includes but is certainly not limited to attending all meetings with the Owner’s Representatives and being available for feedback, questions and concerns.
Our ideal candidate:
Perks you’ll enjoy:
Please be sure to include your complete resume and project list (if applicable) when you apply.
We will contact you directly to request additional information, clarify your experience and/or to begin the interview process.
Thank you for considering us as your future employer!
Hardaway Construction Corp.
Hardaway Construction Corp. is a premier provider of construction-related services for clients in the religious, multi-family, education, hospitality, healthcare, distribution and manufacturing industries. Hardaway has spent nearly a century perfecting their groundbreaking approach, which empowers clients to achieve objectives more consistently...
Hardaway Construction Corp. is a premier provider of construction-related services for clients in the religious, multi-family, education, hospitality, healthcare, distribution and manufacturing industries. Hardaway has spent nearly a century perfecting their groundbreaking approach, which empowers clients to achieve objectives more consistently while enjoying the construction experience more thoroughly. The firm’s employees serve clients locally, regionally, and nationally from headquarters in Nashville, Tennessee.
Website:View all 2 jobs