Supervising the field construction of commercial projects including its organization, planning, and scheduling in order to complete the work on time, within budget, and to quality specified. Reports to the Director of Construction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement site planning, logistics and procedures for the execution of the projects.
- Ensure the work performed complies with all requirements of the contract documents and specifications.
- Develop and implement work schedules identifying the critical path including the expediting of scheduled materials and equipment for their timely delivery to site.
- Coordinate, direct, and monitor the activities of subcontractors, suppliers, direct labor and material.
- Coordinate as required the activities of inspections agencies.
- Handle job labor relations.
- Enforce a comprehensive project safety & security program in accordance with all applicable safety codes and regulations.
Job ID: 238066079