Sci-Tek Consultants, Inc. is a dynamic engineering and consulting firm with 25 years of experience providing value-added answers to the many and varied challenges posed by our clients. With 49 employees located in our Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, and Washington, PA offices, we provide civil, environmental, and geotechnical engineering, and surveying services. We are currently seeking an energetic professional to lead a group of geotechnical engineers and geologists to conduct geotechnical investigations, and provide analysis, design, and construction services for our clients.
- Lead the Geotech group in conducting site explorations, retaining wall design, settlement analyses, slope stability analyses, and foundation/earthwork construction observation.
- Manage projects and ensure they are completed on-schedule, within budget and consistent with company and client standards.
- Oversee the preparation of geotechnical and foundation reports, specifications, and contract drawings.
- Provide QA/QC for geotechnical analyses.
- Coordinate with subcontractors, and develop work plans and health and safely plans for field assignments.
- Clearly and readily communicate with contractors, clients, and others affiliated with the project to proactively resolve potential issues.
- Supervise, mentor, and train project managers and staff engineers.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients and be accountable for client satisfaction.
- Identify and market to new clients.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Civil Engineering from an ABET accredited program.
- 8 + Years, experience with managing multiple projects, setting priorities, and meeting established schedules. PE Licensure in PA required or ability to obtain PA licensure by reciprocity within 3 months.
- Proposal and report writing, contract review and negotiations, and risk management.
- Good verbal and written communication, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
Sci-Tek offers competitive compensation including paid time off, health benefits, 401K Profit Sharing Plan and tuition reimbursement programs. Sci-Tek is an equal opportunity employer that seeks to be a premier provider of innovative, value-added solutions to its clients’ many challenges through the application of civil, geotechnical, environmental, and water resources engineering and surveying.