Landscape Installation Foreman
- Rock Solid Landscapes
- Seattle, Washington
Rock Solid Landscapes is a Seattle-based, Family oriented, full-service landscape company that prides itself on installing top-quality projects. We do our best to take care of our employees offering many benefits such as 7 paid holidays per year, paid vacation and sick time, Health HSA account with company contributions, Company simple IRA with 3% match, paid overtime training, and much more. Our Ideal candidate for this position will have at least 1yr -5years of experience in managing and running landscape construction jobs. Our Candidate must be very reliable, team-oriented, and have a willingness to learn and grow with our company. Our ideal candidate takes pride in their work and always strives to uphold company quality of work standards.
Working hours: 7:00 am – 5:30 pm, Monday-Thursday
Fridays reserved for training new and existing employees to raise there abilities and get them eligible to move up through the company and recieve the raises that they deserve.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities: The Site Supervisor will work to support the Construction crews and Manager by supervising the daily activities helping to create and implement effective, efficient weekly plans based on up and coming weekly workload.
Educating and training of new crew members is expected
- Schedule and assign daily tasks to the crew while monitoring quality and completion within timeline & budgetary goals
- Order/acquire materials Understand and execute parameters needed to meet or exceed job budget and margin goals
- Read comprehend and communicate the layout of construction sites from scaled designs.
- Operate commercial landscape equipment and tools when necessary, promote and encourage adherence to company policies and best practices.
1-5 years related work experience in landscape construction is preferred but not entirely necessary.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and be organized, ability to read, write and speak English fluently, ability to speak effectively with employees, and have comfortable interaction with vendors clientele and vendors.
Must be able to regularly lift 50 lbs. throughout a regular 8-hour workday. Bi-lingual English/Spanish preferred. A valid driver's license will be required to drive company vehicles.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $24.00 - $28.00 per hour
To keep employees safe we provide masks, gloves, hand sanitizer, and other forms of PPE necessary for a safe working environment.
Job ID: 345405304