- Denver, Colorado
This job ad was removed 9 days ago. It either:
- Has been filled
- Was taken down by the employer
- Didn’t pass our most recent quality check
Search for other opportunities and apply to jobs you're interested in as soon as you can to ensure you don't miss out!
Tired of just a job? JOIN OUR TEAM!!!! Our actions reflect our vision to promote and foster innovation, passion, and opportunity!! Start a CAREER now and enjoy personal and career growth!!!
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
The candidate selected for this position may eligible for a signing bonus depending on experience! We are also offering an hourly rate of $24.00 - $36.00/hr depending on experience plus overtime.
We are also pleased to offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits program to our valued employees and their family members, including:
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- Two medical plan offerings (coupled with dental AND vision coverage for no extra charge)
- Health Savings Account (HSA) with company match ($1,000-$2,000 per year)
- Company paid Telehealth for virtual doctor visits through our partners at HealthiestYou
- Company-paid life and AD&D insurance for employees; Company-paid life insurance for our employee’s spouse/children
- Voluntary life and AD&D insurance for employees and their spouse/children
- Voluntary short-term or long-term disability
- Company-funded health savings account
- Voluntary dependent/elder care flexible spending account (elder must be an IRS tax dependent)
- Company-paid Employee Assistance Program for our employees and their immediate family members
- A 401(k) plan with a company match
Join our FAMILY!!! Brundage-Bone Concrete Pumping, Capital Pumping LP and Eco-Pan, Inc. (also known as Concrete Pumping Holdings – the holdings company NASDAQ: BBCP) has an immediate opening in our Denver, CO. Branch for a full-time Mechanic. Reporting to the Branch Manager, this position is responsible for performing regular preventative maintenance on equipment to ensure equipment functions properly. The position analyzes and repairs equipment when it breaks by using tools to repair damage and by replacing parts that cannot be repaired and assists the Service Manager in whatever is necessary to keep equipment running. Because this is a highly competitive business, the hours worked will be irregular with many last minute changes. A mechanic has to be flexible to the needs of the Company and its customers.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Repair and maintain all equipment pursuant to the company’s standards, including regular services, daily maintenance, and all regulatory requirements.
- As necessary, drive to jobsite to repair company equipment.
- Change oil and filters; lubricate all equipment.
- Replace parts or repair all equipment as the work schedule demands.
- Welding and metal fabricating - hard face weld on some wear parts. Weld and repair pans and other equipment as needed.
- Ensure all trucks meet DOT specifications at all times.
- Work overtime as the work schedule demands.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Must be trained in repairs, hydraulic and electrical systems
- Must have good welding and metal fabricating skills.
- Must own a large variety of tools and a tool box. Employee will be responsible for maintaining these tools and insuring as needed.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Must be able to push, pull and lift up to 75 pounds to an overhead position.
- Ability to work outside and inside, around moving objects, vehicles, and machinery with moving parts.
- Must tolerate working environment with outside temperatures that include excessive heat, cold, wind, and precipitation.
- Must be able to work overtime and weekends when necessary.
BE PART OF OUR FAST GROWING Team!!
APPLY TODAY AND START YOUR CAREER TOMORROW!!!!
Job ID: 358219118