Job ID: 214537754
Seeking Commercial Electricians, Apprentices and Superintendents
Qualifications must at minimum Include:
- Personal integrity and accountability.
- Drug free.
- 5+ years of commercial electrical experience for Electricians.
- 2+ years of commercial electrical experience for Helpers.
- Good mechanical aptitude.
- A desire to learn and continually improve.
- Clean or near clean driving record.
- Must be able to communicate clearly in English (bi-lingual is a plus).
- Must be willing to work out of town and overnight when required.
Skills to include:
- Ability to run and bend conduit.
- Ability to perform work in new and remodel situations.
- Understanding working in an open and occupied facility.
- Blueprint reading.
- An understanding of the National Electrical Code.
- Use of technology.
- Understanding of Best Management safety practices.
- Understanding of basic OSHA standards.
- Understanding of distribution systems and branch circuitry in multiple voltage ranges up to 600V.
These skills / attributes will help with pay and likelihood of hire:
- Significant Previous grocery store experience including refrigeration systems and controls.
- Documented training in EMS (Energy Management Systems) PLC Controls, IT Installations etc.
- Significant experience with multi-level ground up construction.
- A portfolio of previous work performed to show a high level of craftsmanship.
- Licensure as an Electrical Professional. -Leadership experience and certifications.
The job will require:
- Out of town intervals, housing and per diem included.
- Work schedule will require some overnight shifts and overtime.
- Projects include Big Box retail, Grocery Stores, Multi-Level Buildings, remodels and new
- Commercial experience with high voltage and low voltage systems.
- The ability to lift 50+ lbs. regularly
- An ability to climb ladders and scaffolding with ease.
We will provide:
- Company uniforms (after analysis period).
- Company vehicle to qualified employees (after analysis period).
- Steady Work.
- Positive work environment (no yelling / screaming).
- Opportunity to grow with one of the areas fastest growing companies.
- Company phone or phone stipend (after analysis period).
- Matching IRA retirement plan after 1 year.
- Pay range $16.00 to $26.00+, performance bonuses as well as housing, per diem and travel pay.
We are seeking highly motivated, hardworking individuals who are motivated by learning and making progress in their lives. We are NOT looking for someone who just wants a "job" to survive.