Engineer ( HVAC, Building Systems )
- Seattle Housing Authority
- Seattle, Washington
This job ad was removed 4 days ago. It either:
- Has been filled
- Was taken down by the employer
- Didn’t pass our most recent quality check
Search for other opportunities and apply to jobs you're interested in as soon as you can to ensure you don't miss out!
Engineer (HVAC, Building Systems) - We offer competitive salary, great benefits, and work that matters to our community.
The Organization: The mission of the Seattle Housing Authority (SHA) is to enhance the community by creating and sustaining decent, safe, and affordable living environments that foster stability and self-sufficiency for people with low incomes.
The Position: We are looking for someone to install, maintain, diagnose, repair, and alter HVAC systems, hot water tanks/boilers, control devices, furnaces (oil and electric), and fire extinguisher equipment.
The Compensation: The pay rate is $46.11 per hour.
- We offer medical, dental, vision insurance, and Public Employees' Retirement (PERS), if hired into an eligible position.
- We also offer generous paid leave and holidays
- Proof of vaccination on first day of employment. Please read our vaccination policy.
- Four years of work experience working on Class 5 boilers desired
- Four years of work experience in a facility or plant as an engineer
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid Washington state driver’s license with an insurable driving record
The Location: Multiple sites, Seattle, WA
Why Should You Apply?
- Competitive salary
- Great benefits
- Reasonable hours
- Opportunities for on-the-job training
For additional information on the job, please see the full posting.
For information on our hiring practices, see our diversity policy and equity policy.
Job ID: 357876001