Hiring Skilled Construction Foreman - Chandler, AZ
- econstruct, Inc.
- Chandler, Arizona
econstruct, Inc. is now hiring a reliable full-time Carpentry Construction Foreman. This Foreman position works a full-time Evening shift schedule, Monday to Friday, plus Saturdays when needed. They earn a competitive pay of up to $30/hour. We are construction industry leaders and believe that hard work can also be fun.
In addition to competitive pay, we offer this Carpentry Construction Foreman position the following benefits and perks:
- Overtime (OT)
- A lot of room to grow
- Company-sponsored third-party training
OUR IDEAL CARPENTRY CONSTRUCTION FOREMAN
- Reliable - someone our team members and clients can depend on
- Team-player - cooperative and works easily with others
- Self-motivated - driven by goals and deadlines
- Optimistic - has a positive, can-do attitude
- Respectful - respects our clients and their property
ABOUT ECONSTRUCT, INC.
As a general contractor in commercial and residential construction services, we are a business with decades of expertise, superior quality, and workmanship. Based in Southern California, we also have projects in Northern California and Phoenix area. We work hard to expand and create end results that satisfy our clients.
Our team is filled with skilled professionals who are the key to our success! Every day they come ready to work, providing the best services possible. For our amazing staff, we offer great benefits and plenty of opportunities for advancement and growth! Come join us!
CARPENTRY CONSTRUCTION FOREMAN REQUIREMENTS
As a Carpentry Construction Foreman, you oversee our operations and assist with the quality completion of projects by finishing carpentry work, performing admin work, and managing a crew. You help manage new build-outs and remodels, both commercial and residential as well as manage the crews of 1 - 4 projects. Utilizing your experience and leadership, you delegate work, help with any other tasks as needed, and ensure we are in compliance with all workplace safety regulations. You also review daily logs and plans as well as purchase materials and receive deliveries. You are an energetic, motivated, and reliable individual with meticulous workmanship and a high degree of integrity. You enjoy mentoring others and helping our team complete quality projects in a timely manner!
- 5+ years of experience in construction
- 3+ years Metal Framing experience
- 2+ years of drywall hanging and taping experience
- Ability to meet the physical requirements typical of this position
- 2+ years of experience managing crews and sub-contractors
- Familiar with using computers, emails, and Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to pass a drug screening
- Reliable transportation, an excellent driving record, and a valid driver's license (with consent to pull MVR)
Are you detail-oriented and organized? Do you manage your time well and prioritize your tasks accordingly? Can you work well with others? Are able to precisely follow blueprints and meet deadlines? Do you have excellent communication skills, both in writing and verbally? Can you inspire and lead a team of laborers? If so, apply now to join our team!
ARE YOU READY?
If you are excited about this carpenter opportunity, don't delay. Apply today! We can't wait to meet you!
Job ID: 346663441